October 24, 2014

Corey Smith Show

Happy FRIDAY!!(:
Last night, boytoy and I went to a Corey Smith show and had a blast! If you haven't heard of him, you MUST! He's awesome! We loved every minute of the show!

Here's what I wore:


How pretty is this flowy white tunic?! I love the off-the-shoulder neckline and we all know I'm a sucker for over-sized anything! The sleeves are gorgeous too! I have been looking for a top like this ever since I saw a photo on Pinterest years ago of a girl wearing one very similar. I finally stumbled upon this one in the sale section of Altar'd State. Score!


Because the top is so big & flowy [& beautiful], I paired it with skinny jeans to balance me out and the Steve Madden booties I adore from my Dear Mr. Madden post.




I kept jewelry minimal, as usual, with this long pendant necklace and gold stud earrings.



For an extra boho touch, I fishtailed my hair and my look was complete!


^^Here I am showing off my angel wings^^


I carried this little snake skin wristlet that held all my essentials for enjoying an outdoor show: chapstick, face powder, I.D., & debit card. (The only things I actually used last night: I.D. & chapstick.)



Tunic: elan (Altar'd State) *similar (this is the closest I could find!)
Jeans: American Eagle *similar
Booties: Steve Madden (DSW) *similar
Bracelet: Bauble Bar *similar

Live music, southern drawls, & excess fabric,
Brittani
<3

PS-Here are a few photos from the show!








Also, if you're wondering, boytoy wore a black v-neck, jeans, & gray Chucks. (;

Facebook: The Life of a Lady
Twitter: @thelifeofalady0
Instagram: @thelifeofalady
Pinterest: @thelifeofalady0

3 comments:

  1. Whaat, you have a tattoo?? I never noticed it =))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Children can talk a lot. When Griffin was that age, he was very serious about the agreement he made. The twins will marry, have children and raise their children in the same house.

    ReplyDelete