October 17, 2014

Dear Mr. Madden

Dear Mr. [Steve] Madden, I love you for making these boots. Love, Brittani

Seriously! How cute are these chunky heeled booties?! I love them! And they are soooo comfortable to walk in. We all know I'm the clumsiest person in the world and I have to try pretty hard to stay on my feet when I'm in heels, but these are so easy for me to move around in! 



Can we talk about this pretty little top for a second? I love love love the crochet sleeves!! The color is perfect for fall, too!


I'm wearing skinnies for this outfit for the sole purpose of showing off these perfect boots. I went with a dark wash to really keep the bold fall look going.



These bronze medallion earrings bring a boho feeling to this look that I really like.



Check out the bottom of these shoes! They are gripped so they aren't at all slippery! Nothing's worse than slippery soled shoes! Well there are worse things, but you get what I'm saying.


Top: B Sharp (Roe Blvd.) *similar
Earrings: Forever21 *similar
Boots: Steve Madden (DSW) *similar

Shoe heaven, clumsy feet, and fluttery sleeves,
Brittani
<3

PS-Be sure to like me on Facebook to keep up with me! The link is below!

Facebook: The Life of a Lady
Twitter: @thelifeofalady0
Instagram: @thelifeofalady
Pinterest: @thelifeofalady0

2 comments: