July 20, 2015

LIFE IN COLOR

Happy Monday! What's the best part about Monday's? My weekly blog post going live! Duh!




I'm not usually one for wearing much color but I couldn't pass this cute, backless romper up! It's so simple to throw on and still look stylish!
Because the print is so busy, I didn't need to add many accessories to my look! I threw on some bangles and my usual stud earrings and called it a day.



My tan/gold sandals completed my outfit.
If you're wondering, my sister's dress is from Forever21!




I hope you're enjoying this summer! I'm loving spending lots of time with my family!

Romper: Runway Seven Boutique *similar || Orange and gold bangle: Bauble Bar *similar || Turquoise and gold bangle: World Market *similar || Sandals: Sam Edelman (DSW) *similar

On Lexi:
Dress: Forever21 *similar || Sandals: Forever21 *similar

Sisterfrans, Summer Fun, and Life in Color,
Brittani
<3

PS-What's your favorite "throw it on and go" outfit?! I love a great romper or swing dress!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful romper! Nice blog!
    http://fabuloustorture.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful romper! Nice blog!
    http://fabuloustorture.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete