December 2, 2014

Warm Fall Temperatures

Ok, so here's the thing about Louisiana weather...
Last weekend: warm, like 75 degrees
Today: cold, like 41 degrees
Cray!
So don't think I'm insane for baring a little leg in this post. It's not from today's chilly day. This is me keeping cool on those strangely warm fall days. 


This fun patterned number displays a few fall-ish colors so I deserve an A for effort in the dressing for the current season department. I love that this shift dress has sleeves and I think the pattern is adorable.


I paired it with short black booties to keep with the whole "fall" thing.


Because of the busy print, all I needed as far as jewels were concerned were these fun gold dangle earrings and my usual watch and bracelet.


Here's to dressing for both the season and the temperature at the same time! We can do it, Louisiana!

Photography:
Troy LeBlanc's Video/Photography Productions
(337) 303-3056
Find him on Facebook!

Setting:
ZOOSIANA-Zoo of Acadiana

Dress: Sketchbook (Frock Candy) *similar
Booties: Forever21 *similar
Earrings: Forever21 *similar
Watch: Anne Klein (Dillards) *similar
Bracelet: My Granny *similar

Crazy weather, confused temps, and doing what ya gotta do,
Brittani
<3

PS-How cool is the back drop for this shoot?! The Zoo!! More to come! Special thanks to my Parain (Uncle for those of you who are not from CajunLand) for shooting these fab photos!

Facebook: The Life of a Lady
Twitter: @thelifeofalady0
Instagram: @thelifeofalady
Pinterest: @thelifeofalady0

No comments:

Post a Comment