December 9, 2014

Sweater Weather

Hello hello! Another shoot at the zoo today! Hey that almost rhymed...kinda...sorta...not really?
Anyway, there's not much more I love than a huge comfy sweater and this one has got to be one of my favorites.



I love the colors. Navy is a go-to in the fall and winter. I wear it off the shoulder if the temperature isn't too chilly but it looks great worn like a normal sweater, too!




Of course, I paired the sweater with jeans since I am a jeans girl at heart...well & leggings too, but you know that already. The tight skinnies that I'm wearing balance out the hugeness of the sweater. Hugeness? Is that even a word? Oh well.



My cream colored boot socks bring out the cream stripes in the sweater and add that extra layer of warmth and cute(;


^^hey, peacock!^^

I finished the look off with my favorite pair of camel riding boots and my dainty feather necklace.


Doesn't this sweater make you want to curl up with a good book?(:

Photography:
Troy LeBlanc's Video/Photography Productions
(337) 303-3056
Find him on Facebook!

Setting:
ZOOSIANA-Zoo of Acadiana

Sweater: Apricot Lane Boutique *similar
Boot socks: Target *similar
Boots: Apricot Lane Boutique *similar
Necklace: Forever21 *similar

Cozy, comfy, and cute,
Brittani
<3

PS-Speaking of good books, give me some suggestions in the comments section. I'm a total bookworm and always looking for something new to read.


Facebook: The Life of a Lady
Twitter: @thelifeofalady0
Instagram: @thelifeofalady
Pinterest: @thelifeofalady0

No comments:

Post a Comment