September 17, 2014

Back from the 70's

 Oh hey guys! I just got back. I time traveled to the 1970's and brought back this outfit.
I'm kidding, I'm kidding! You didn't really believe me, did you?
I didn't think you did.
Annnyyyywayyy, This fun and flirty look was, obviously, inspired by one of my favorite fashion decades...the 70's!




This amazing pair of Free People pants was my starting piece for this look. I am so OBSESSED with them! I wore them for my shoot for City Life Magazine (coming soon to a blog near you) and fell in love! They are comfy, cute, and flattering! All my favorite things in one pair of pants! 
Wide leg pants with a high-rise like these, are super flattering on any body shape. They do wonders for lengthening the legs!


I paired my fabulous pants with an equally fabulous floral chiffon top. I love the sleeves on this one. They have a super subtle bell shape which fits in well with the whole 70's inspiration we've got going on.


I finished the look with a pair of wedges to get me off the ground (or my pant legs at the right length) and gold rhinestoned hoops, and I was feeling groovy!

Top: a.gain (The Mint Julep Boutique) *similar
Pants: Free People (The Spotted Zebra) *similar
Shoes: cityclassified (GoJane) *similar
Hoop Earrings: Forever21 *similar

Peace, love, and Free People,
Brittani
<3

PS-I may have taken the 70's thing overboard with the following photo, but it was all in the name of fashion!


No comments:

Post a Comment