July 26, 2014

Easy Breezy

 It's kind of a tradition for me to treat myself to a mini shopping spree every year for my birthday. Who am I kidding, it's not really just a birthday thing, but at least it's a justifiable reason around this time. I decided to wear this cute little outfit for my not-so-annual shopping trip today.


I absolutely love wearing this beautiful pair of shorts. The appliqué detail is just stunning. I also can't help but adore the pom-pom trim. It adds such a whimsical feel to the look. The white embellishments really pop against the tan fabric.


The pair of shorts is definitely the star of the show today, so I paired them with a simple navy blue top and simple gold sandals.


I layered these necklaces to add a little interest to the top half of the outfit. They're years old and quite tarnished, but I really don't mind that. I think it gives the necklaces more character.
Also, I do have the goosebumps in this photo, thank you very much.

Top: Forever21 *similar
Shorts: the clothing company (Apricot Lane Boutique) *similar
Necklaces: Forever21 *similar & similar
Sandals: Forever21 *similar


Birthday cake, helium balloons, and sparkly wrapping paper,
Brittani
<3

PS-Take $10 off all jeans at American Eagle right now! No coupon or code needed! You can find my favorite jeans ever at AE! They are so comfy & stretchy! I love tight, yet stretchy skinny jeans!


No comments:

Post a Comment